Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blast from the Past

Yes, i just used that cliche. But it fits what happened in the past two days. I don't think throughout my life i have had many friends but the ones i do are important to me. And about two days ago i reconnected w/ the person whom i consider my first college friend. It's strange sometimes to go back to the past because it makes me think of how much time has changed me for better and worse. It's been so long. I think of what i have done in those 7 years since, and sometimes i think it wasn't much. There are things there, but maybe I have forgotten them. Anyways, I am happy to have my friend back. It's as if i have regained a chunk of my memories back...any little bit that someone can help me remember is good. Not sure where my point is going. I should be writing here more often, at least as a device for stress relief.
Final Thoughts: happy just to be getting closer to the end of the semester. i am almost there. then what? maybe teaching. at least i have a job right now. I can take my time with it a bit. maybe i can get published...but i really have to work on my poems.
Right now feels like a period of inconsistency? I can't find the right word. I haven't come up with any new poems, mainly focusing on the ones i have written.
Okay, this is going nowhere...lol
*gone*

No comments: