Sunday, January 15, 2012

IDK

why today started off well with a visit to la pugla where i bought two frames shown below. Not a great picture,
 but those are it. purchase price was 50 cents. I bought some bulbs for outside and then came home to watch game and have a few drinks. At some point I started getting this feeling that I was not happy. It could be described as "blah". I felt like that for a couple of hours until now. I'm listening to CSS on vinyl in my newly decorated office [frames included].

A few days ago I found out the following:
Accepted to present at 2012 NACCS Tejas Regional Conference with Gabriel Sanchez this March. We will present our poetic and research themed presentation, titled "De Pocho a Chicano, Y Back.
I was starting to get worried because the announcement was supposed to be made early Jan. I think of early Jan as the 1st. lol Unfortunately, I failed in submitting to the Andres Montoya call for manuscripts. Although I feel i need to improve my poetry. Still not  liking the "poems must be in English".  
Maybe the "blah" feeling comes from not accomplishing what i wanted today. Although I didn't have much planned. Luckily I don't go to work tomorrow so I still have time to recover. I suppose today I should let this feeling run its course.


No comments: