Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Multiples

There is much I could talk about. I finished reading Luis Valdez' Zoot Suit and other plays, in which Zoot Suit always gets the most attention, but after some cinema appreciation, I enjoyed the nature of his other experimental plays. Probably not new concepts, but the play within the play. It was unexpected...maybe that's what I enjoyed. And then I'm thinking of side projects, which don't get started. I have to start somewhere, right? Start small or go big? Why not just get started and then I can forget everything about worrying...why not ask questions and find the answer instead of waiting. I wait too much. But while I wait for more ideas, let me take care of an errand at school (let me do). And nothing was taken care of...it actually became more complicated. Life hates me...lol. So as not to leave on a pessimistic tone, I saw a good person a few moments ago. He is an excellent poet, and above that, genuine.
* a thought I had in class

las mujeres siempre
seran chingadas

No comments: