Tuesday, August 5, 2008

About time




Seriously, almost a month since I last wrote here? I guess it makes sense since that's about the time that I started class. That class has been incredible. I mean, I'm not well read in American poetry, and I'm less educated on Latin American poetry. It makes me want to try to recreate each of their methods but also further them. Even if I get a B (which I really hope I don't), I won't regret taking this course. I have been re-educated, and interested in taking more Span. courses, especially once I sat through lecture. Why didn't I know about this before, and why don't others know? Anyways, it has given me good ideas for writing poetry.
Otherwise, there is too much to say about this past month. I have been nutritionally deprived because of the course, ridiculous how I have to take replace class with lunch.


I have had a lot of ideas for writing, but haven't gone through with any. Run across some cool blogs, poem ideas, letters, testaments of will. There's still time.


I should just use this blog as a file for thoughts.


I also attended a Border Wall protest held at UT-Pan American, and decided to take photos...I should have walked.

No comments: