Monday, April 20, 2009

They call it puppy love

and I think it's true.

Her name is Sprocket. Don't ask
my why that's her name, but it's
partly because it sounded (or is)
German, and it goes with her
"heritage" as a mini-schnauzer.

I bought her on Saturday at
the pulga, and I just hope nothing
comes out wrong. Papers say
she was born on March 3rd.

*She is available for play dates*








on a ending note: i'm tired. i want the semester to be over.
my brother came down to visit from Houston and it
was difficult juggling family and school work. What
keeps me going is thinking "summer"


  1. fun
  2. no classes
  3. road trip
  4. time for thesis
  5. oh yeah, and work.

*by the way, i don't know why i put numbered bullets on the above list and they come out like flowers...not my intent, just fyi. lol

4 comments:

Lady Mariposa or Veronica Sandoval said...

Que freaking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Un pero pulgero, i heart him allready!

Anonymous said...

She's too cute.
Let's work on setting something up b/w her and Mambo. (Mambo no longer has any spheres of power, so no hanky panky).

Anonymous said...

use oatmeal shampoo. her hair is like humans. don't let her hair grow out...it is like viewing someone who has not bathed (very unpretty)....mini schnauzer (is there a reason) hahahah

Lady Mariposa or Veronica Sandoval said...

Happy birtday Pocho!