Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sick

Don't know from what, but it happened sometime while going in and out of the air conditioning at UTSA. I helped Noe move some things into his dorm, and wished him luck [and crossed my fingers].
But this post is about listening to the Wild 104 [the valleys ultimate Hip Hop and R&B station]where they had a guest interpreting dreams. Talk about coincidence, they chose to interpret a dream where a man is helping someone escape from a tiger/lion but as a result are also chased by a feline [but never caught]. I had this same dream some time ago, and posted it on here, not sure of date. Anyways, the dream was interpreted as feline=female, and the chasing is interpreted as anxiety caused possibly by criticism from the female.So, the male tries to escape the females criticism....ah, so funny.

It got me thinking about lines for a poem.

Dial-a-
curandera
on the radio
for remedies
on your spouse
some powder
on his pillow
for eternal,
unbreakable
love, a humming
bird wrapped
in red string.

dial on
the radio
because her
blue house
chips
are now ashes
smothered

2 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

As if the male could escape!

Glah! It has been too long since I have been here. Forgive me.

Love the poem.

Lady Mariposa or Veronica Sandoval said...

I love the blue buring chips. Sounds like me just about now.