Thursday, December 30, 2010

"1st" Day of Vacation

Finally, after a week off from work I feel as if I am on vacation. Vacations during holidays shouldn't count. Most of the time is spent preparing, attending, and recovering from holiday celebrations. Adding to the stress of Christmas (to much money spent), my neighbors mom passed away, as well as my friends mother. Those events took away some of the holiday spirit. But today was different: I cleaned in the morning, read a bit in the afternoon, and overall felt more productive. Perhaps the best part of the day was knowing that the paintings for my fence were completed. They look pretty awesome. I'm happy and here are the photos.





I can't wait to show these off. lol But i still need other renovations for the house. It's a start. I wanted something artistic. But knowing that the paintings were complete made me so happy. I'm going to finish reading Rain God tomorrow, it's likely. It's starting to pick up as far as suspense...i feel a dramatic conclusion coming up.

No comments: