Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cliche New Start

The new year started off with "a bang". Here's a list:
a. brother almost blew his face off with fireworks. (he's fine, no damage other than a really good scare)
b. Had a get together at Poch@'s.

That's actually the end of the list, which should require three items (next time).

But I want to expand on the idea of poch@ this year. Maybe attend some seminars and such. I'm hoping to. I'm also wanting to make D&I house more of a hang out for artist (and others). I want people to have fun, I want to have fun. Fun = (another list)
1. movie nights
2. game nights
3. reading nights
4. cookouts are a required constant
5. random nights

That's what I want my place to be. I started off with the paintings and i'm hoping to get more done. Yes, today's post has nothing to do with literature, in the literal sense...?
Again, just ideas that I am trying to complete this year. Maybe a resolution is to finish what i start. That sounds good. complete it. finish it. network. do more. do more.don't let work get me down. be more positive/strict with myself. i can do it.

thank you for listenting...whoever you are. lol

No comments: