Monday, May 19, 2008

Bored

A long time since my last post, and this isn't for a particular reason. I'll just say I am at work, feeling unproductive, although I have accomplished a bit and it is early (11:39am), so I do have the rest of the day. A friend had a major accident, perhaps the first accident I have known to involve people I actually know and talk to. I truly hope they recover.
On another note, love is on vacation. Seems like that a lot though, especially when my semester is busy. But love also motivates. So, thanks to those encouraging/strong words, I am intent on continuing with the Raving Press, and also writing some more of my own. I also have it in my mind to do a little chap book. Nothing to serious. Maybe a "24 Hours" chapbook, lol, if I can stay up that long. That would be like...well, 24 hours...7 am to 7 am...I don't know if I have stayed up that long, but if I do it just at home, that's a fairly boring and pointless project. but it sounds like fun. I have to do different things, I'm tired of all this structure. For movie enthusiast, please watch
1. El Topo (which became the basis for my cinema film class research paper)
2. Lost Highway (re watched and still don't get)
3. Underworld Evolution (OK, so it's a bad movie, fine, but watch it on blu-ray, sweet!)

I'm stuck on 90's alternative *gotradio.com*...i'm old.

I'm going to be productive today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to see Lost Highway, but for some reason I can never get around to ordering it. Mulholland Dr. is one of my favorite movies. Blue Velvet, of course, I love. Love Eraserhead. Even saw Dune and kinda liked it. Haven't seen LH though.