Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Otro Dia

The last day of the year. This should be a reflective entry...about how time passes so fast, and there good and bad memories this year. but i think i say that enough. Today will probably be like most days. I was considering watching Alien vs. Predator: Requiem but decided against it. Instead I went to pay a Home Depot bill (there goes most of my money) and trying out something [Bamboo Fun] I bought four months ago but haven't tried out. Supposed to be a edit/paint/draw/write tool for the computer and it comes with an electronic drawing board (main reason for purchase). Although I can't draw or paint...maybe it can still be of use. I'll put something up here to show off my skills. Otherwise today is about cleaning the backyard(like most of the week has) and trying to enjoy what's left of vacation...imu

No comments: