Monday, December 22, 2008

This Morning

It's monday morning. I'm awake at 7 a.m. as every other day, but today will be different because it's the official beginning of my two weeks of from work. I haven't had two weeks off in three years. The last time I had one week off from work I did so to attend an intensive school program. So, this should be nice, but I have to remind myself to make it worthwhile. I have have the tendency to loaf inside.
As a note to myself, I will be taking photos and posting them online. I will be watching movies, but reviewing them here. and when I read or write, I will talk about it. It's not enough to simply do something and cherish an accomplishment; now the accomplishment should be shared to develop meaning.
I go back to work on Jan. 5th. I have until then for more than one meaningful/expressive occasion. If I consider when school starts, then that is Jan. 12th. I have a lot of time.

Random Lines:

Empty
is the space
falling between
your lips,
abriendo
para decir
vacío

No comments: