Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blah

This is going to be a boring blog because I have been at work today and it has drained me of energy and creativity. I could have done something special today, but instead I sat here. I sat here and dreamt of being home and walking around the house with bare feet. I have work tomorrow also and maybe I will come better prepared or already defeated. How more depressing can this get? lol I was inspired once more to create a zine of sort, and it is still my goal. I have to ask for help though, so I will overcome that phobia first. Like I said, boring blog. But while I'm at it, here is a poem I wrote today, verbatim

Let’s go down the river
and find that spot where
we once broke bottles
and shot them with pellets
where we were dangerous
children
and we followed our lives
to the end
a sifting, square of squares
that filters
all those bad feelings.

No comments: