Monday, December 17, 2007

Free Monday

Okay, so I have realized that I should probaly write till the end of the day. Either that or focus on the previous day. Because Sunday wasn't that exciting, I don' t have really much to say, but I never really do. Just some insight though. It was like I had an IV of brandy in me. Now, I know what you're thinking....I drink too much. lol. It was a slow sedative throughout the day, never bringing me to a buzz. Anyways, today is a fairly empty day for work, meaning I will have to make up tasks as the day goes along. I thought about after earning my M.F.A, what would I do? Would I leave the Valley, for Houston? It might make sense, but in a hopeless comparison to romance, there are many people to love, but better isn't always best. So, i'm about to let it be known that I love the Valley, even though it may not be better than Houston and its amazing museums, zoo, and upcoming The Cure concert. How can I go without mesquite trees and the great kiskadee? The weather, the impending hurricane, the border. How can I leave my love behind?

No comments: