Friday, December 21, 2007

Signs

Still waiting to see any signs of life around here. I started reading Paredes, and was already inspired to do some momentary research. I was disappointed that the Spanish version of "El Corrido de Gregorio Cortez" was not included in Spanish. It doesn't make sense. The book is starting off well, and luckily I enjoy history, but it was midnight and I became accustomed to lights out by that time. I will read some more today, and I am confident I can read it within the week, and start on my next book...but not forget about writing.
Anyways, I hope everything works out for the best in other matters. I know I have a hard time expresing myself in person...and I have seen that even in writing I struggle to speak as I want to. That's what I am going to work on.

No comments: