Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Official

I will not be graduating this December after all. I'm sad, definitely, but the extra time will help me prepare and do a better job. It was a tough decision because I didn't want to feel as if I failed, but I wasn't putting much effort into it lately. I'm trying to figure out why, and part of it was being tired from work. I didn't have enough drive to make myself work after getting home. I think it was a number of reasons, but the point is I lost focus. So now I will be graduation Spring 10. Some paperwork to change, but nothing big. I'm not saddened, I just wish I would have done a better job.

anyways, that's the news for today. I'll use it as a positive, maybe attend a conference, submit more poems, random activities.

Thank you Employee Tuition program. Thanks to you I won't have to pay for the course.

1 comment:

Lady Mariposa or Veronica Sandoval said...

Sadness pants :-( Hang in there, y pos si puro confrence pants! :-)