Thursday, August 4, 2011

The AC is out

and I live in south texas. that means it's going to get freaking hot in the house. That means I have to get a new unit (central air). That means about $5,000.

It also means someone is pissed at me. Right now it does hurt, but at the same time I don't care. Estoy cansado.

Still haven't heard from Conference people.
Austin trip more than likely cancelled. *sucks*

ah, vida, lets look on the bright side.

a. I got my computer working again after the Hard Drive crash. Now i will try to recover all the lost data. Luckily I had my poetry and old school work saved. I mostly lost photos, although the more important ones are on flickr.

*i just had a small sense of relief: maybe it's the writing or U2 on pandora*

b. a recommended person will be visiting the house on Saturday to see about repairs/replacement.

c. i can actually afford the replacement. *saving coming in handy*

*listening to more U2: New Years Day*

one last good thing: of the many bigger problems I could be plagued with, I am not. I have what I need to be happy. I have potential in the arts/research.

The way i make things seem on here is likely overblown. but i think this is the first place i vent. I need to write more poetry on here. I vent but I don't write: not productive.

*let's change that*

No comments: