Thursday, April 3, 2008

Almost Friday

means that i have to complete two applications by some time during the day, advise approximately nine students, and then volunteer at JDC.

But on the bright side, I resolved my struggle with car insurance. I bet everybody knows how insurance is not only a safety requirement, but also a measure of independence. It's true, my society says. I could have become truly independent and held insurance on my own name...for the price of about $847 dollars. Or, I could be the son that still has insurance under his mom, because that will run about $247.
Independence is too expensive, and I'd rather deal with the cost of mom insurance. I'll take the passionate reminders because for companies I'm not old or safe enough to be trusted with cheap insurance.

There was something else to write, but it must have been a lie.

I am thinking----------------------


erase my words
from context
and develop
this sense of
love code switch
trade my amor
for love
cuz amor is
passion
and love is
commitment

cuz u deserve
some type
of forever
para siempre
l-a-o-m-v-o-e-r

No comments: