Saturday, April 12, 2008

Remember

I have assignments due next week and in an odd way I am ahead because I have thought about them all day and I think I have begun/finished most of them but in others, I can't remember what I was supposed to do. I have to turn in an analysis...but for what? I have to present on Deleuze, which article? I think I'm weirding out because of all the time I have had today...and being at home all day bites. Well, I wasn't home all day, but now I can't seem to step away from the computer. You're evil. And I want to write, but not here, I'm tired of the screen, inside, but I don't want to go somewhere alone. But i don't want to go with anyone. It's confusing, but by tonight I would watch the movie for the research paper, and hope the movie is acceptable, and maybe Monday I'll work on The Wizard of Oz. I even wonder why the papers matter so much if the final paper and exams are 40% each. It's time I calculate grades.

Anyways, i think that's it. No poem, no ideas, just writing.

No comments: