Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reality

This is perhaps as real as this blog will get.
My brother came down from Houston and I am happy to have my family here. I saw almost everybody in the house when I got home. It felt like home, it felt like life death granted me a wish.
And we drank and we ate, we talked...always about the past. There is no bother of the future because it will always change. The past, it is the same. We have the same ideas of the past, it doesn't matter if we agree or disagree.
My brother is like my father figure.
I show my fatigue more, for show. I do not care. I am awake and i write for the intoxication. I write to the truth that says:


believe
that life is some
complex being
some monster
in the mind
that brings out ideas
and lives to eat
what is missing
that love monster
is going out
to the pasture
to the filed
the orange field
and going into the
deep
of dreams
and little snakes
they dance
and they make
the gestures necessary
to say I am
alive for this
alive for some sort of feeling
and rising
of emotions
this is my life in this instant
and I feel
alive

No comments: