Friday, February 6, 2009

February Travel

Planning some trips to San Antonio this month. One for a basketball game, the other to check out the arts scene. Hoping to learn more about art since I don't know much to begin with. Just taking a trip will do me some well though, regardless of reason.
I'm trying to get past a novel, Lying on the Couch, which is so-so at the beginning. Just finding it difficult to see a point or some type of uniqueness that I can cling onto. Will be posting more in the next few days, and definitely will have pictures from any trip I take. I have come to not hate S.A so much, but only for the arts. I'm still not crazy about the riverwalk or the way the buildings feel as if they will topple over me.


querida

las rosas
se caen
a mis pies
mientras
el ceilo
oscurece

otra vida
ha pasado.

No comments: