Sunday, February 8, 2009

Talent




I have been helping out with the Gallery class at UTPA as a student assistant, and I have to say these students have talent. I didn't imagine they were capable of so much, the flier above as proof, in a short period. It's a bit difficult getting everyone to work on different tasks, but the class is working well so far. I wish i had people with this motivation to work with in other endeavours..but then again they didn't pay for it or working for a grade. lol. Regardless, they put a lot of effort into their work, and i'm looking forward to the rest of the semester. But I want to keep on with helping other's publish. I think after this semester I will have a better idea on setting reachable goals. And of course everything takes money, so I'll see how that goes. Continous thoughts, always another goal to reach.

No comments: