Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Night

have become boring. Maybe not boring: relaxing. Can I relax and do work at the same time? So far it hasn't worked. I still have time during the weekend but at the moment I just want to sit down and flip through the channels. But there's nothing good, and I turn to the Internet to watch random movies.
It feels to slow today. Slow day at work, slow time here. I thought Fridays were meant to be better...not spectacular, just better. So anything before these lines are like the first couple of lines of a poem...usually meaningless.
But watching over some old clips on Wrestling...I loved watching Andre the Giant, Hulk, Randy Savage, and the Ultimate Warrior. Simpler times? Naive also. Memories aren't always the truth either, and history continues to discover new angles. I try not to be too nostalgic in my poems. I believe most people don't...so there is always the good and bad.
Read a blog, person appeared unsatisfied with their job before. I don't think I have become dissatisfied, just bored with the unproductive time. Will be getting busy soon.


*waiting is boring*

No comments: