Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lucid

First things first, congratulations to my lil brother Noe for being accepted into UTSA...it feels as if I'm the one attending college. lol

On something else, I'm experiencing a reoccurring dream. The last reoccurring dream was a few years ago and before as a child. The childhood dreams were trippy, a combination of transforming chess board and empty space: it's complicated. Yesterday I dreamt a pair of tigers(as I remember). In previous dreams they mauled people after escaping from the zoo. And there they were in my dreams, still on the loose, occasionally mauling people. I was never the victim, but I could see.
Last night a friend walked a few yards in front of me, and I spied a tiger in the bushes. I could have warned him, but I didn't. Moments later I'm able to warn him as the tiger attacks, and he is injured but escapes. I am attacked next, but after seeing so many deaths, I escape unharmed. The tigers follow us and we jump into a lake where they won't reach us. The rest of the dream is spent trying to reach safety. I don't know if we do, but I know i'm not dead.

What are reoccurring dreams?

No comments: