Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year

Another kind of new year, with U.S inaugurating Barack Obama. I dreamt of text messages. That was a first. Already I am forgetting their messages, but they are dear. I am working as a student assistant (although not yet finished with the paperwork)and i'm getting used to asking an employer what they need all the time. lol. I will write more, but I didn't want to leave this for so long. I am expecting to write more. So far this semester has been more manageable, but then again it is early. I don't see depth in any of my thoughts (recent). I have to prepare a short presentation for the Gallery class tomorrow. random thoughts. I want to be part of a forum/workshop.

*back later with more*

Wait, now I thought of something. Looking for a place for a poetry reading that can accommodate art and music.

No comments: