Friday, February 18, 2011

Dissapointing News

about the job i was hoping to get. Turns out because of Texas budgeting I may not get the job at all, and in best case scenario about 2 months. That may not seem long but I already had my office pretty much packed. sucks. there are more words to describe what i'm feeling but those sum it up.
They said they had enough budget for one year but that was all. I was willing to take that risk, but I was advised not to. Wish i would have received different advice, but perhaps it was for the best. Right now i'm just upset with the situation and wondering how i will do it. this past year has been stressing on me and i haven't felt creative as before. I want help being creative but i'm not getting it. I wanted to be more like myself, but it's not happening. I have to try a different approach because I am stubborn sometimes and at other times lazy. I want too much.

On the bright side i'm so pissed I feel like writing.

we switched roles
your the doctor
i'm the crosswalk volunteer
after here you'll buy
a six pack of the cheapest
in my house
i don't feel at home

no trades,
just new perspectives
and we will
love our lives again.

----ah, to write crappy poetry----

1 comment:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Here is to cheep beer, bud.

I'm sorry about the job, but I have to say I don't agree with the risk either. Times are tough. Be patient. Should be easy for you if your lazy. :D

Can't wait to find my way back to loving my life again.