Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Month

will be busy. Not because I have so much to do, but more because I think about it to much trying to think of different scenarios. I plan for the worst, best, situations in between. It's tiring. I daydream a lot, and worry as much.

February's Schedule:
1. Concert
2. Poetry Reading
3. Volunteer Meeting
4. Class Meeting
5. School Presentation
6. Conference
7. Full time work & Half time work

Is this a lot? I'm sure others can do it without a second thought but I have to many thoughts. I consider myself lucky though that these tasks keep me busy...and I have work. I probably should just think less. When I read my post I realize I repeat myself a lot. I do the same when I lecture in class, which is boring of course, but I need for them to understand. I probably repeat myself in all aspects.

A poem? Maybe just to get something out.

I gave up
safety.
I gave up
resistance.
I sent
myself
into dark
spirals.
I placed
myself
in Pandora’s
grasp.
------------------

I'm not feeling anyting extra Mexicano today. I did see a photo at South Texas College in McAllen, TX which I thought funny. I don't think it needs an explanation.

No comments: