Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cambio

For me, trying to get my head straight, trying to be less like my father who was unfaithful to my mother. Wondering if it can still be the same. Why did i do this to myself?

That's my confession.

And in the meanwhile I have to prepare for the NAACS conference. I hope it works out, although I should have done better to change the title. I made a mistake with that, and that's a lesson for next time. Going to meet with my partner soon and hope we can work through a good chunk of our presentation. I haven't done much else besides be here and not do much else. I haven't done much besides existing. It sucks. Because it makes me feel lazy (since I am being lazy). Do writer's often have overwhelming feelings of underachievement? I did finish a job interview on Thursday, but as I was doing it I started thinking if it was the right job for me. I also pretty much told them that I was looking at a 5 year plan and then deciding which other areas were avaialable to me. Is that the right thing to say during an interview? lol I'm thinking not, but maybe they realize I have a plan. They are interviewing someone else on Monday and maybe they will decide within the end of the week.

More change I hope. I'll just work on the conference and see what happens.

-im sorry-

No comments: