Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's Never Enough

*sigh*

Listening to System of a Down's song "Toxicity" to hopefully purge myself of this [title] feeling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took a few days off from working on the chapbook...somewhat. I gathered a book and $10 gift certificate for the Text-Book project. My mind needed to rest between the grading and such. I think I decided to make a facebook "event" for my one-shot project as well. Although I'm not sure if I should give myself a bit more time for that one, meaning working on a logo since I think one-shot is going to be my side magazine/project. Rather then trying to recreate the same type of literature, i want to see something different all the time. That might work. Maybe I will give myself more time. Feeling frustrated [look above].

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listening to Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" to shake off the anger.
*Went off listening to some music for a bit. A bit more myself, but not quite.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, back to literature. I need to start submitting poems again. One of my problems is that I can't multi-task. lol. I can try to create publications but then i let go of the writing. I try starting a website and there goes the writing again. Would this change if I had a full-time teaching position? Maybe. I'll write a  better blog later.

No comments: