Friday, July 1, 2011

Site

I created a new website (created meaning i bought a domain name) and have started thinking about expanding my research and interest in being Pocho. For now I am calling myself Poxo, a variant of Pocho, which is geared towards my upbringing as a Mexican American along the South Texas border region.

The site: Poxo Website

I only have the domain, meaning one page, but it is easy to work with. However, the fonts and styles are limited. There are some good functions, but if i want to take it further I will have to pay money. I don't want to pay money since I already have one website which is somewhat going to waste. I need to work on that, but I don't have time. I hardly have time for real live events. If i could find someone to work for free, that would be great. But, that usually doesn't happen. I had a person helping previously, but they weren't reliable and then just stopped helping.

I also started the "Que Pesta?" chapbook and I have garnered some interest. It's actually quite exciting. :-) I need to think of ideas, but we shall see what happens (in a good way).

*just a quick note, back to work (organizing my office, papers for ENGL course, and figuring out personal finances)

No comments: