Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Practicing

updating this blog. I'm a bit out of it right now because full-time work is slow. it makes me sleepy. it makes me passive. Some family drama this weekend, but it is all too personal to mention here. then an #1 is in love with #2, but forgets about #3. Then older woman comes into my office, and is from same town, and had once been a Chavarria [relation yet unknown, and i don't want to know].
I am emotionally spent. lol
I was supposed to attend a reading today but I am tired. I want to go home, take care of home stuff and have a glass of moscato.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even chicanos
are burdened
by brown
complexions
and light
siblings

even chicanos
feel guilty
for leaving
the pocho
motherland

even chicanos
drink budweiser
to the point
of raising
hell

No comments: